The responsible entity within the meaning of the legal regulations on data protection is:
D - 44801 Bochum
Tel: +49 (234) 36 919 0
E-Mail: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer
D - 44791 Bochum
Telefon: +49 (234) 9136120
E-Mail: [email protected]
Collection of General Data
When you access our website, data transmitted to us by your browser will be collected in connection with this request and stored in log files on the server. These data are necessary to provide the content and services of our website and are used to correctly display the website and to ensure security and stability. The data concerned are the following:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Request / Page selection
• Access status / HTTP status code
• Transferred data volume
• Initial website
• Operating system and user interface
• Language and version of the browser software
These data do not allow any direct conclusions to be drawn about your person and are not used by us to establish a connection to you.
We evaluate this type of anonymous data statistically in order to continuously improve our offers, the technology of our website and the data protection.
Personal data are usually deleted automatically after 14 days unless there is any other legal reason that would require a longer storage.
On our website, we use so-called "cookies". Cookies are text files that are transferred from a server to the hard disk of your computer and remain there for the duration of the session or until deletion, depending on the type of cookie and the settings of your Internet browser, and through which certain individualization information are transmitted to us.
Cookies are used to store your system and usage information relating to the use of our website. They may also contain a unique identifier that allows us and other website providers to distinguish your system from other systems and to recognize it the next time you visit.
With these functions we intend to guarantee and increase the user friendliness and functionality of our website.
For this purpose we use the following for our website:
• Transient Cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser or log out. Examples of these are session cookies. They store a so-called session-ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the session. When you return to our website, your system can be recognized.
• Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted or switched off after an individually specified period of time. They are used to recognize your system even after the session has ended.
In addition, you should occasionally delete the browser history manually.
E-Mail / Contact Form
Registration and Login
By registering and logging in to our website, your IP address, the date as well as the time of registration can also be saved. This is done for the purpose of preventing misuse of our services and, if necessary, creating the opportunity to investigate criminal offences.
If you voluntarily make personal data available to us, the processing serves to offer you content or services which, for factual reasons, can only be offered to registered users. You have the possibility at any time to change the personal data provided during registration or to have them completely deleted.
We will inform you on request at any time about which of your personal data we have stored. We will correct or delete your data on request, unless we are legally obliged to store them.
You can at any time terminate your subscription to the newsletter and revoke your consent to the storage of data stored for sending the newsletter. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in every newsletter. You can also unsubscribe directly via our website or by contacting us via the aforementioned contact methods.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services associated with the website use and Internet use to the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by your Internet browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The data sent and linked with cookies, user recognition (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs will automatically be deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month. Further information on data protection can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
There you can also amend your personal data protection settings in the Data Privacy Center, see https://policies.google.com/privacy.
WordPress plugins are used on this website. These are plugins which offer additional functions to the operator of a website based on WordPress. For this purpose, the plugin contents are loaded onto the system of the person concerned and deployed within the website or used to improve user operability. The data collected by these components will not be used to identify the data subject without the prior express consent of the data subject. The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time, as already described above, by means of an appropriate setting in the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to their use. This may result in restrictions in usability.
• Yoast SEO
• Revolution Slider
• Adobe TypeKit
• LinkedIn Company Updates
• UberMenu 3
For further information please visit https://wordpress.org/plugins.
We do not collect any personal data ourselves by means of the social plugins shown or through their use because we use simple links or 2-click solutions. This serves to prevent data from being transferred to the service providers without the user's knowledge. Such a transfer only takes place when the link has been used and a login has been carried out in the user profile. A connection to the respective platform is then established. Data can then be transferred to the service provider and stored there in order to link interests and offers. The following providers are available:
• Twitter: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, see https://twitter.com/en/privacy
• LinkedIn: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, see https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
• YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (“YouTube”), see https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
If we obtain your consent for processing operations for specific processing purposes, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
If we need your personal data in order to fulfil a contract concluded with you (e.g. delivery of goods, provision of services), the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. This also applies to processes directly connected therewith, e.g. the processing of inquiries about our products, services or prices.
If we process your personal data based on statutory obligations, this is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
In the event that we need your personal data in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person, the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR.
Regardless of the afore-mentioned legal bases, we process your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest on our part or that of a third party, provided that your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail.
Storage Time and Deletion
Rights of the Data Subject
If we process your personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of GDPR and have the following rights against us as the responsible entity:
• a right to information about the purpose, type, scope and duration of the processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
• a right to correction of the stored data (Art. 16 GDPR)
• a right to deletion of stored data (Art. 17 GDPR)
• a right to restriction of the processing of data (Art. 18 GDPR)
• a right of the data recipients being informed by us as the responsible entity with regard to the execution of the rights of correction, deletion and restriction of the processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
• a right to data transferability in machine-readable form (Art. 20 GDPR)
• a right to object to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
• a right to revoke the declaration of consent under data privacy law (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
• a right not to participate in an automated decision (Art. 22 GDPR)
• a right to appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
For this purpose, please contact our data protection officer listed above.